Your students will love learning about language with these preschool speech therapy activities. The different themes found throughout are suited to use all year round.
The interactive games all work pretty much the same. Print, laminate, and cut each set. After selecting a picture or written cue card the student locates the correct character or object cutouts and places them in the correct position on the baseboard. Adorable characters and relatable scenes encourage the comprehension and use of early language concepts.
Each set includes instructions for SLPs as well as for parents. The fun nature of the games is very motivating to children, making it easy for parents to follow through and practice at home.
“My students loved these activities & I loved that they are easy to use and can send home an activity for further practice without any extra work, if necessary!”
Click here to buy Preschool Speech Therapy Activities or read more info and see images from the packets below.
Preschool Speech Therapy Activities Included:
- Understanding and Using Early Adjectives: Features early adjectives ‘clean’ ‘dirty’ ’empty’ and ‘full’, as well as using negatives when describing
- Asking Questions: Targets simple questions ‘Where?’ and ‘What…doing?’
- Understanding and Using Early Prepositions: Targets early prepositions ‘in’ ‘on’ and ‘under’
- Understanding and Using Possessive ‘s’: Targets the awareness and use of possessive ‘s’ for possession in simple sentences
Teachers have also told us how useful they find these materials for teaching ESL or foreign languages.
“I’m a Swiss teacher and I love the fact that I can use these very good activities to teach french to foreign children when they start school. Looking forwards to using it when I start again in Aug.”
Click here to buy Preschool Speech Therapy Activities.
- Understanding and Using Early Pronouns: Targets early pronouns ‘he’ ‘she’ ‘they’ ‘his’ ‘hers’ ‘theirs’ ‘him’ ‘her’ and ‘them’
- Understanding and Using Regular Plurals: Targets following simple instructions and using sentences containing regular plurals
- Understanding and Using Early Verbs: Features early verbs such as ‘running’ ‘jumping’ ‘standing’ and ‘swimming’ plus more!
- Vocabulary Building: Targets early nouns including activities for sorting and describing
“What a great time saver for me. All of the skills that I work with preschoolers on are addressed in this one big packet. Thanks for taking the time to do it.”
You can purchase Preschool Speech Therapy Activities Bundle by clicking here.